I'm not sure why, but i watched this far longer than I normally would a 3 second loop. Were there any special pigs after 500? I watched up to 600 and didn't see any more.
There's the Doom inviso-demon pig at 750 and the terrifying pig at 1000.
Past that, I just gave up.
It is technicly a cap. If the brim went all the way around, or there was no brim at all, then it would have been "just a hat".
That's the point.
There were lots of errors though.
1. Whenever it showed the whole stage, DK didnt move at all, despite the precence of drums and cymbols in the music.
2. Luigi was standing on the wrong side of the piano. The keyboard is on the flat side of a grand piano, the side that faced the camera in this case.
3. You showed Luigi playing piano when the instrument playing a solo was something like an oboe or some other low pitched horn. The closest thing you had on stage was Starfox and his bass, so you should have shown him instead.
4. Conker's solo section had very little trumpet in it, it was mostly xylophone or organ.
5. I'm pretty sure the insruments playing when you showed only the Toads wernt saxophones, but at least they were a horn of some type.
6. You didnt list Dr. Mario playing the Organ on the title screen, but that's a pretty minor thing.
Those are the obvious things that I noticed watching it twice. There are other more minor ones, but I'm not gonna nit-pic that much.
On a positive note, your drawings of the characters are pretty good, although I'm not to sure of your Mario. Your animation, while mainly tweens and/or angle morphs, are well done and quite smooth. The song is a good choice and came through with a very nice quality.
I hope to see more, and better, stuff out of you later.
Keep up the good work.
P.S. I think this is the longest review I've ever done. ^.^
no mention of sinefeld in the credits, but thats only an issue if someone who cares watches.
I found one thing that turned my cursor into a hand like a link would, but it didnt apeer to do anything.
Very nice all around
Only complaint I could make is that Kirbymeister used a small Mario sprite with a big Luigi, and thats about as crappy of a complaint as there could be.
What is the name of the song at the end of TheLameSauce's piece?
all i know about the song is that its from cowboy beebop and that its called "green bird". sorry i cant help (sarcasm).
you ripped off a cell phone comercial, but its still funny, and well done.
Thats the point... It's a parody.
glad to see that you are adding more original artwork rather then sprites. (even if the sprites are original, this kind of stuff looks better)
I look forward to episode 12 and beyond
Not sure what you changed from the last time...
...but you made it through this time. Congrats on getting the first chapter through. Now you can worry about the next one.
i take that as a good review...i think
some more varity in what they say would be nice, but its good as is
this would make a great game
whats the name of that song?
newgrounds.com — Your #1 online entertainment & artist community! All your base are belong to us.